Why exhibit at Re|focus?
Re|focus is the event that truly brings the plastics supply chain together to drive advances in sustainability and recycling. The exhibit hall will serve as the Exhibit Marketplace, an extension of the sustainability and recycling topics being discussed in summit. The summit and Exhibit Marketplace bring together the information and solutions that will help open up new opportunities for brand owners, processors and the recyclers that serve the manufacturing industry. Companies offering sustainability solutions in plastics manufacturing should consider exhibiting, including:
- Plastics recyclers and toll service providers
- Equipment manufacturers for plastic recycling and processing
- Quality testing and regulatory compliance evaluation
- Additive manufacturers
- Suppliers of alternative materials, such as bioplastics
- Energy and water efficiency solutions
- Renewable energy options
- Sustainability and product design consulting services
What’s new in 2017?
More time in the Exhibit Marketplace. Plastics Industry Association and its primary programming partner, SPE’s Sustainability Division, have structured the summit agenda to provide valuable time to explore and connect with the real world sustainability solutions offered.
Summit sessions located adjacent to the Exhibit Marketplace . Those attending plenary and breakout sessions will access those rooms by walking through the Exhibit Marketplace. All breaks and meals will be offered in the Exhibit Marketplace as well, meaning exhibitors are truly the showcase of the event.
Don’t miss out!
The Re|focus Sustainability & Recycling Summit is the only event that draws together brand owners, recyclers, resin suppliers and processors, making it a unique opportunity to increase your company’s visibility as a sustainability solutions provider and connect with new customers in the plastics industry.
PLASTICS & SPE Members | $2,400.00 Non-Members | $2,600.00
Option #1: Table Booth Package
- 6’ wide x 24” deep x 30” high skirted table
- 2 limerick chairs + items listed below
Option #2: Counter Booth Package
- 6’ wide x 30” deep x 42” high skirted counter
- 2 limerick stools + items listed below
Booth options include:
- Exhibit Marketplace is carpeted
- 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.) exhibit space
- 10’ wide x 8’ high back drape; 20’ wide x 3’ high side drape
- 7” high x 44” wide company sign
- 1 wastebasket
- 1 complimentary Event registration that includes admission to the event sessions.
- Additional personnel registration fee is $300.00 per person and includes admission
to the event sessions.
Benefits for all exhibitors:
- Company listing, product description, and product category selections on the Re|focus website with self-update functions and in the official show directory.
- Company name and booth location on all interactive show floor maps.
- Access to the Re|focus Exhibitor Dashboard—the online exhibitor manual for planning and promoting your participation at the show.
- Access to show management customer service.
- Marketing tools to guide exhibitors through pre-show planning and on-site operations.
- Exclusive access to the Re|focus post—show attendee registration list.
- Post-Show HTML to all attendees highlighting Exhibit Marketplace companies
Contact the Sales Team: