It's time for Brand Owners, Processors and many others who have never engaged in the recycling conversation to come together to discuss solutions.
- Plastics is the third-largest manufacturing industry in the U.S.
- $418 Billion in products produced annually
- 9.5% of all plastic is recycled
- Rate of recycling has remained relatively unchanged for ten years
- 80% of Americans have easy access to plastics recycling
|The PLASTICS Re|focus Summit and Expo expanded my understanding of the plastics recycling industry and how the industry is working to move forward.
- Zach Titkemeier, Allied Moulded Products Inc
|Re|focus is the conference to help break down barriers for recycling plastics. Technology and collaboration for all professionals.
- Dennis Denton, Denton Plastics
|The summit was the most thought provoking exposure of the whole recycling world. You must attend the next summit.
- Joseph V. D'Ascenzo, Jr, Refined Plastics